Description of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, billing address, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person, a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. THS and edictive.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- An upgrade from the 14-day trial plan to any paying plan will end your trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again, but you will have access to your account till the end of the paid period, no refund, including of any Subscription fees, will be granted.
- After your 14 day trial end a full monthly subscription fee will be charged as per your subscription plan.
Changing your subscription plan will bill your new plan value in full right away without setting any pro-rate fees or adjustments. Plan change will set account to begin its subscription date on a new plan right away for the full period of recurring payment.
Fees and payment
- You agree to cover the relevant charges for purchases from edictive.com. Unless we state otherwise, all charges are not refundable. On your every purchase from edictive.com, you affirm that you will be responsible for such charges, even if your membership is cancelled or terminated. In case of Charge-back Request from our Merchant bank, we reserve the right to immediately interrupt Customer’s Account until the Charge-back Request has been formally settled between edictive.com and the Merchant Service Authority.
- Edictive.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other edictive.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account.
- All payments will be made out to the TRUE HERO STUDIO account via the payment gateway and will appear so on your statement.
No resale of service
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Edictive refund policy
- 14 days trial on a new pay account. Edictive products offer a 14-day trial on new pay accounts. Upgrades from trial accounts do not qualify for the 14-day trial. If you upgrade from a free trial to a paying account you’ll be charged for your first month when you upgrade.
- Cancel within the first 14 days and you won’t be charged. If you cancel your paid account before you are billed 14 days after your original signup then you won’t be charged.
- Cancel after 14 days and you won’t be charged again. Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- How do I cancel my account? You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your account, under “Billing & Usage” selecting the “Update” tab, click the “Please cancel my account” link.
Payment of fees
Your Plan, which may start with a Free Trial Period (described below), will renew automatically and continue month-to-month or year-to-year (depending on your Plan) unless and until you cancel your Plan or we terminate it. You must cancel your Plan before it renews in order to avoid fees due under the next billing cycle. You acknowledge that the amount billed for each renewal period may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your Plan, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to bill you the corresponding amounts. We reserve the right to deactivate your access to the service for failure to pay applicable fees as described in this Agreement. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are stated in U.S. Dollars.
Credit card payments
All fees for your Plan will be billed to your credit card. You authorize the card issuer to pay any amounts described herein and in your Plan and authorize us (or a billing agent acting on our behalf) to continue charging all such amounts to your credit card account until you or we cancel or terminate your Plan as provided herein or these amounts are paid in full, whichever is later. You must provide current, complete and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete and accurate, and you must promptly notify Edictive if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password). You authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you as a replacement. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. Please check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
Payment Terms, Refunds, and Upgrade and Downgrade Terms
- The fees for your Plan are billed in advance, are non-refundable, and automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis, as specified in your Plan. No refunds or credits will be provided for partial months of the Edictive Service, upgrades/downgrades, or for months unused with an open account.
- If you downgrade your Plan level, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate right away and start a new billing cycle. Downgrading your Plan may cause the loss of account content, features, or capacity. Edictive does not accept any liability for such loss.
- If you upgrade your Plan level, your credit card will immediately be charged a pro-rated amount reflecting the increased rate, and you will be charged the full amount of the new rate beginning with your next billing cycle.
- Any discounts applied to a previous subscription may not apply to a renewed subscription, including to any automatic renewals.
- The only valid method for cancelling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on the “Billing & Usage” page, accessible after logging in to the Edictive Application.
- Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- If you cancel your Plan before the end of your current pre-paid period, you will not be charged again for your Plan beginning with the next billing cycle. If you cancel your Plan, you will lose all access, upon the expiration of your current pre-paid period, to the Edictive Service and any data or information stored in your. If you cancel your Plan during a Free Trial Period or Money Back Trial Period, effective upon such cancellation, you will immediately lose all access to the Analysis Service and any data or information stored in your account.
Money Back Trial Period
- For subscription plans that do not involve a Free Trial Period, Edictive may offer, during the registration process, a one-time money back period during which you can try out the Edictive Service for a period of 30 days and request a refund during the specified money back period if you are unsatisfied with the Edictive Service for any reason (“Money Back Trial Period”).
- If you participate in a Money Back Trial Period, at the commencement of the Money Back Trial Period your credit card will be charged the full amount due under your Plan, as described above.
- You may cancel your Plan at any time during the Money Back Trial Period via “Billing & Usage” selecting the “Update” tab, click the “Please cancel my account” link, in which you specifically request a refund for the Money Back Trial Period and acknowledge that you did not participate in the Free Trial of service.
- If you fail to cancel your Plan within the Money Back Trial Period, no refund will be available to you and you will thereafter be billed on a month-to-month or year-to-year basis (depending on your Plan) unless and until you cancel your You will not receive a notice from Edictive that your Money Back Trial Period is about to end or has ended.
- Edictive reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit the Money Back Trial Period offer at any time.
Free Trial Period
- Edictive may offer, during the registration process, a one-time free trial period during which you can try out the Edictive Service for 14 days from the date you register to use the Edictive Service without pre-paying in advance (“Free Trial Period”).
- If you participate in a Free Trial Period, you must cancel the Edictive Service by the end of the Free Trial Period to avoid incurring any charges. If you do not cancel the Analysis Service before the Free Trial Period expires, you authorize us to charge your credit card the full cost of your Plan, as described to you during the registration process. Your Plan will then automatically renew and continue month-to-month or year-to-year (depending on your Plan), unless and until you cancel your Plan or we terminate it. You will not receive a notice from Crazy Egg that your Free Trial Period is about to end or has ended.
- In some instances, the available balance or credit limit on the credit card provided during the registration process may be reduced to reflect the pre-authorization of certain de minimis charges related to your Plan; however, no charges will be made against your credit card unless you do not cancel prior to the end of your Free Trial Period.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Edictive.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 14 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the edictive.com website or the Service itself.
- THS and edictive.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as available basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or spam messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- THS and edictive.com does not pre-screen Content, but edictive.com have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, edictive.com, or any other edictive.com service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any edictive.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- If your bandwidth significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by edictive.com) of other edictive.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- edictive.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that edictive.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if edictive.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You will not hold Edictive responsible for any claim or demand in law which you ever had, or may have. You agree to indemnify Edictive for all claims related to your content or your account, including for any person using your username and password.
- Edictive may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.