Description of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted
- You must provide your legal full name, billing address, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person, a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. THS and edictive.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- An upgrade from the free 14-day trial plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again, but you will have access to your account till the end of the paid period, no refund, including of any Subscription fees, will be granted.
- If you choose not to upgrade to a paid account after a 14-day trial, all of your Content will be deleted within 7 days.
Fees and payment
- You agree to cover the relevant charges for purchases from edictive.com. Unless we state otherwise, all charges are not refundable. On your every purchase from edictive.com, you affirm that you will be responsible for such charges, even if your membership is cancelled or terminated. In case of Charge-back Request from our Merchant bank, we reserve the right to immediately interrupt Customer’s Account until the Charge-back Request has been formally settled between edictive.com and the Merchant Service Authority.
- edictive.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other edictive.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account.
No resale of service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- THS edictive.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the edictive.com website or the Service itself.
- THS and edictive.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as available basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or spam messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- THS and edictive.com does not pre-screen Content, but edictive.com have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, edictive.com, or any other edictive.com service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any edictive.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- If your bandwidth significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by edictive.com) of other edictive.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- edictive.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that edictive.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if edictive.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You will not hold Edictive responsible for any claim or demand in law which you ever had, or may have. You agree to indemnify Edictive for all claims related to your content or your account, including for any person using your username and password.
- Edictive may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.